BORN 2 DANCE
Our reputation as the best dance studio is ahead of us, for any enquiries kindly contact us.
Welcome to Born 2 Dance. Here, extraordinary standards are achieved in dancing. We believe that creativity and artistic development must be promoted. That's why we offer a pleasant and positive environment to give all dancers what they need. Contact us now to learn more about our courses and our method.
Born to Dance offers various types of dance styles such as Latin American Dance, Ballroom Dance, Zumba for beginners, and advanced dancers. As well as Salsa Dance, Discofox Dance, Wedding Dance Packagaes, Hip-Hop Dance, Freestyle Dance, Vogue Dance, Moving Kids Dance, Moving Teens Dance , Insanity Fitness Workouts, African Dance, Ballet for kids, and Burlesque-Dancing in heels womens class. For more information we are at your service. Many Thanks.
LOVE, LIVE AND BREATHE DANCE
A good dancer is not necessarily defined by great technique, skill, or ability to pick up choreography but by confidence. When you feel the music, it penetrates to your soul. Everybody's a dancer. The greatest dancer is someone who is willing to dance, not afraid.
OUR DIFFERENT DANCE STYLES AND CLASSES
For generations people have danced in human civilizations. Whether for cultural reasons or simply for pleasure, the art of movement gives you a wonderful feeling. This will be confirmed by the enthusiastic dancers who practice with us every day. As a member of BORN TO DANCE
you will be looked after by a professional team and will benefit from the advantages of a modern and fully equipped studio. Whether you want to get started or improve your technique as an already experienced dancer, we guarantee that you will achieve your goals here.
Enter the world of dance
BALLROOM AND LATIN AMERICAN DANCING
This course is the favorite of many of our students. They love not only learning the classical dances, but also having the opportunity to discover new dance moves. Our trainers provide great group dynamics, but at the same time go to each one individually.
Want to know more?
Contact us today.
60€ PER MONTH FOR LATIN
55€ PER MONTH FOR BALLROOM
INTRODUCTION TO ZUMBA DANCING
Our enthusiastic dance trainers will get you up and running in no time. Many of our dancers particularly enjoy this course because they can learn new moves and easily prove their talents. Would you like to know more? Talk to one of our team members, we'll be happy to answer any questions.
55€ PER MONTH FOR ZUMBA
Do you want to learn new movements or perfect your skills? Then this is the right course for you. The dance coaches dedicate themselves to each dancer, while at the same time advancing the group. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about this or any other course. Just turn to us or come over.
25€ PER MONTH FOR HIP-HOP DANCE
25€ PER MONTH FOR FREESTYLE AND VOGUE DANCE
20€ PER MONTH FOR AFRICAN DANCE
ADDITIONAL DANCE INFORMATION
HIP HOP, FREESTYLE+VOGUE, UND AFRIKANISCHER TANZ
ALL DANCE CLASSES FOR CHILDREN
UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS
This course is a special course for all children under the age of 18. You have the special advantage of learning quite a lot of dances in this course, such as:
Moving Kids Group 1 Moving Kids Group 2
Moving Teens Group 1 Moving Teens Group 2
Ballet Kids Group 1 Ballet Kids Group 2.
20€ PER MONTH FOR ALL GROUPS.
1. ZUMBA DANCE
• Zumba is basically a dance form that has developed in this 21st century. This dance form consists essentially of innovative and entertaining steps. There is a certain Format and layout in Zumba.
• Today, the Zumba is considered one of the most popular fitness and cardio exercises. Unlike fitness Zumba, Zumba is the most popular fitness program among the common masses. The reason is that this cardio and weight loss exercise is the funniest and most entertaining among all its competitiveness.
2.LATIN AMERICAN AND BALLROOM DANCE
• The ballroom dances are progressive dances and move counterclockwise in the room along the dance line (the imaginary line representing the flow of traffic around the dance floor). The Latin dances are not progressive (stationary) dances except for the Paso doble and samba that move on the floor. One of the most important differences between ballroom and Latin is the hold. In Latin we have different handles such as closed, open, double and one-handed handles. In the ballroom, the closed holding position is never released.
• Another difference is the footwork, in which Latin dances are danced with their feet slightly outstretched and steps are danced on the bales of the feet. In the ballroom, we dance parallel with our feet, using heel and toe foot work. Another key difference is the use of the hip action in Latin, while there is no hip action in the ballroom.
3. HIP HOP, FREESTYLE, VOGUE AND AFRICAN DANCE
• Hip-hop dance refers to street dance styles that are mainly played in hip hop music or have evolved within the framework of hip hop culture. It includes a variety of styles. Freestyle is spontaneous and individual. ... In freestyle dancing, individual forms of expression can be expressed. Dancers are being urged to create new moves and develop a personal style.
• Freestyle dance classes are funky, modern and fun. It's about the freedom to express movement for a wide variety of music Trends.
• Vogue or Vogue is a highly stylized, modern house dance that emerged in the late 1980s and from the 1960s Harlem ballroom Scene Years emerged. It came to prominence in the mainstream when it featured in Madonna's song and video "Vogue"
• African dance refers mainly to sub-Saharan dance and more to African dances due to the many cultural differences in music and movement styles. These dances must be seen in close connection with the music traditions in sub-Saharan Africa and the rhythmation of Bantu.
Please do not forget to download our registration forms , fill them in and submit them as soon as possible. We are looking forward to seeing you and meeting you at BORN 2 DANCE:
MAKE YOUR ONLINE BOOKINGS AND CHANGE YOUR DANCE LIFE FOR THE BETTER
Monday to Friday: 9:00am - 10:15pm
Saturday: 9:00am - 4:00pm
Sunday: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Private lessons can be booked upon request or apppointment.
DANCE INSTRUCTOR- KARABO MORAKE
I am Karabo Morake and i am 29 years old. I am currently Living in Konz Germany. I am the Chief Executive Officer and Owner of Born 2 Dance, Founder and Manger of the Company, as well as the dance Instructer/Coach/Teacher and Choreograper. I have 18years of dance experience.
I am a trained Latin American and Ballroom dancer in championship competitive level, as well as a trained African, Freestyle, Hip Hop, and Vogue dancer. Additional dancing skills such as Fitness Zumba, Dance Exercise and Dancing in Heels have been aquired during the past 6 years when i lived in Cape Town South Africa. I am originally from South Africa, studied and learned Dance at the Mmabana Arts Council Institute/Arts School as well as Cape Town South Africa.
I am a South African Junior and Youth Championship title holder and was also in various television programs such as (SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE) which I made top 24 in 2013 and back up dancer at the South African Music Awards to various famous artists and singing celebrities. I also won South African best male latin dancer at the 2016 Dance Awards in Johannesburg. Besides dancing i am a Lawyer/Advocate and Model. Mr Gay World Southern Africa 2017/ and representative at Mr Gay World 2018. Top 10 winner and best national costume winner. I am also an Instagram Fashion and Underwear Blogger.
Current achievements in Germany have been placing 5th at the Deutscher Pokal in November 2019 in the Hauptgruppe zwei S latien and placing 2nd in the Landesmeisterschaft in Kaiserslautern In February 2020.
The most succesful acheievement thus far has been winning the Landesmeistershaft Hauptgruppe zwei S Latien in March 2020 in Kaiserslaiutenern.
I am looking forward to meeting you and starting your dancing journey with you.
MANAGING DIRECTOR AND PRESIDENT
NOT A DANCE INSTRUCTOR
I'm max. I'm not a dancer, but I'm here to help with questions, answer all of the site's chat messages as well as emails and make sure you have all the information you need and require. Feel free to ask anything, we will always make sure we get back to you within 24-48 hours of your enquiry.
If you want to prove yourself to be the best all-round dancer, this is the best place for you. Thank you very much.
FOLLOW: KARABO MORAKE & ZEYNEP KARADEMIR
ON INSTAGRAM: @karabo_and_zeynep